Sales Account Representative
Position summary: Call upon established accounts and prospects for new accounts on a consistent basis. Develop strategies to introduce Reindl Printing Inc. to new prospects and introduce products to them. Assist customers in determining job specifications working with Customer Service Representatives and Estimators. Understand each customer’s needs to provide real, effective solutions. Deliver exceptional customer service.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree required. Minimum of 3 years inside and/or outside sales experience. Self-starter, detail oriented with the ability to organize and prioritize work. Extensive knowledge of the printing process and terminology is required. Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external clients is required.
Pressroom Feeder Operator
Position summary: This position is responsible for assisting the Sheet Fed Press Operator with the safe, efficient running and maintenance of the press.
• Load presses with paper and make necessary adjustments, according to paper size.
• Feed paper through press cylinders and adjust feed and tension controls.
• Change press plates, blankets, or cylinders as required.
• Clean ink fountains, plates, or printing unit cylinders when press runs are completed.
• Responsible for inspecting and hanging plates on the press, filling ink fountains and setting rollers for correct tensions.
• Responsible for applying coating to jobs when applicable, and determining the appropriate distribution of coating.
• Secure printing plates to printing units and adjust tolerances.
• Set up/operate auxiliary equipment, such as cutting and jogger.
• Responsible for the cleaning, shut down, general and preventive maintenance of the press and surrounding areas including washing
blankets and cylinders, gumming plates, performing roller inspections, blanket replacement, etc. Keeps their entire work area neat, clean
• Communicates unresolved or continuing problems to the Press Operator or Production Supervisor in the pressroom.
• Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS: This employee must have some mechanical aptitude and a High School Diploma. They must be able to read and calculate measurements.
Customer Service Representative
Position summary: This person provides support for the Account Representatives by providing information to customers when requested. They serve as the liaison between sales, production and customers on all jobs in progress.
QUALIFICATIONS: This position requires formal post high school education and/or extensive knowledge of the printing industry and the entire printing process. Enables the efficient and timely accomplishment of critical deadlines while serving as the liaison between Account Representatives, job planning, production and the customer. Experience with a fast paced, deadline oriented/focused environment is preferred. Above average communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to handle several tasks simultaneously is required. The ability to handle customer concerns and complaints in a prompt, professional and tactful manner is required. A Valid Wisconsin State Driver’s License is required.
Indicate on the application if you are interested in the full-time, part-time, or temporary position.
We offer a competitive compensation and
incentive package and benefits.
Apply now by downloading and completing our application. Please return via mail, email,
fax, or in person at:
Reindl Printing, Inc.
ATTN: Human Resources
P.O. Box 317
1300 Johnson Street
Merrill, WI 54452
Reindl Printing Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.
800.236.9637 • 1300 Johnson Street • Merrill, WI 54452
Copyright © 2019 Reindl Printing Inc.